Exercises from the book PHP and MySQL for Dynamic Web Sites
Submitted by Ashlie Taylor 2013
As part of the Boston PHP Meetup group, these scripts are presented in coordination with completion of the PHP Percolate home study course.
I'm participating in Boston PHP's PHP Percolate Season 6 virtual learning group to improve my PHP and programming skills. During the next 19 weeks the plan is to complete one chapter of PHP and MySQL for Dynamic Web Sites, 4th Edition book. As I progress, each chapters' exercise files will be posted to the left. This little site is the fruit of that labor. Hopefully I will continue to use this as a repository for scripts as my toolkit expands.
- To brush up on my PHP skills
- Gain more experience integrating PHP and MYSQL
- Learn more about shopping carts
- Complete a working example of a user registration application
- Participate in the Awesome Boston PHP community!
For more information - visit BostonPHP - the largest and most active PHP community in the world since 2002.